This recipe is a great Thanksgiving, Christmas dessert that everyone will love! It can be Served with a vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (12.4 ounces) package refrigerated cinnamon roll dough with icing
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Roll cinnamon rolls onto a work surface to desired thickness; press into the bottom of a 9*13-inch baking dish.
Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and salt on a bowl; add margarine and mix until crumbly.
Spread apples over cinnamon roll crust. Mix white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl and sprinkle over apples; top with oat mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender, 40 to 50 minutes.
Place icing in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warmed, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour icing over crisp.
You can find the Best Apple Pie Recipe here.