Autumn salad with Mostbröckli is a Swiss recipe with raw meat.
- 2 tbsp vinegar (apple cider vinegar)
- 4 tbsp oil (nut oil)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 150 g Appenzeller Mostbröckli
- 100 g lettuce (lettuce)
- 100 g frize salad
- Mix all ingredients (vinegar to paprika) well, season the sauce. Cut the Mostbröckli into strips approx. 3 mm thick and fry briefly in a coated frying pan without fat.
- Mix the salad with the sauce, arrange on plates, spread the Mostbröckli on top.