Falafel balls with Peanut Sauce are meatballs made with chickpeas and spices typical of the Middle East. The base is given by legumes, which can be chickpeas, beans, or broad beans, to which spices and coriander are added. The ones I propose today are chickpea falafel in combination with a yogurt and mint sauce, which gives freshness to the palate, in contrast to the heat of the meatballs and the spicy flavor.
Have a good trip to the kitchen …
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 240g well-dried chickpeas
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- Taste with pepper and salt.
- 3 tablespoon natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 teaspoon soybean ace mash. Taste.
Cook the balls in 170° hot frying grease for 3 to 4 min golden brown.
Remove and drain on kitchen crepe.
Serving along with rice, zucchini and radishes.
If you enjoyed the Falafel balls with Peanut Sauce, then share with us your recipe on Instagram using @foodask.o tag.