Grilled Eggplant Rolls With Walnut Feta Filling – Quick to prepare, beautiful to look at, and tasty to taste, Grilled Eggplant Rolls With Walnut Feta, cherry tomatoes, and basil are perfect to conquer our guests, both adults, and children, with simple but tasty ingredients.
A recipe with Mediterranean flavors, ideal to be served in the summer as an appetizer or during an aperitif with friends, as genuine finger food.
Ready in a few steps, we can prepare these rolls even in advance, so that they are immediately ready when our guests arrive.
- 2 Eggplant
- 100g Instant couscous
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 bunch
- Parsley (20 g)
- 5 dried dates
- 10g Ginger Root
- 60g Walnut kernels
- 200g Feta (45 % fat i. Tr. )
- 3 THE Lemon juice
- ½ tsp rose spicy bell pepper powder
- 2 THE Olive oil
- Clean eggplant, wash, cut into 1/2 cm thick slices along the way, sprinkle with some salt, and for 10 minutes at side points.
- Pour couscous with 250 ml boiling water and let it sprinkle for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel garlic, wash parsley and shake dry, put aside 1 handfuls of them. Core dates. Peeling ginger. Finely chop garlic, rest of the parsley, dates, ginger, and walnuts.
- Put feta in a bowl and crumble finely. Couscous, add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, chopped parsley, dates, ginger, and chopped walnuts and knead everything well with your hands. Seasoning with pepper powder and pepper.
- Dab eggplant slices with a clean cloth and brush them with olive oil from both sides.
- Heat grill pan. Fry eggplant slices from each side for 1-2 minutes over medium heat, then let cool for about 5 minutes. Put some of the feta mass on each window, roll in and put it on a plate or plate with the finale down and hand over the parsley.