During the heatwave Iced Mango & Ceylon Tea Drink is really delicious refreshment for you and your family, try this easy recipe!
- 1 liter of mango juice is best 100% juice
- 1 liter of water
- 5 tea bags Ceylon black tea
- So much crash ice until the glass is full
- For the decoration e.g. Peppermint leaves
- Chill the mango juice
- Let the water get hot and put in the tea bags
- Let it stand for 2 minutes and take out the bag, let the tea cool down and pour it into the tea (best to make a day in advance so that the tea and juice are nice and cold)
- Improve the glass with crush ice and half of the glass with mango juice and pour the rest with tea, decorate, finished
- Also 1 part mango juice and 1 part black tea
- If you like it sweeter, take more juice.
- With less sweet, more black tea, you can hear that for yourself.
I find half very tasty like a really delicious iced tea