Strawberry Tiramisu is now allowed to go through nicely in the fridge….
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g lean curd
- 100 g spoon biscuit, 2 per glass
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 1 pkg. Vanilla sugar
- 100 ml orange juice, who likes to mix with alcohol with 3 tablespoons of amaretto
- Mint or lemon balm for decoration
- Mash 150 g of strawberries with 1 tablespoon of sugar and put it coldly.
- Mix the curd, mascarpone with 2 tablespoons of sugar, lime juice, and vanilla sugar.
- Cut 250 g strawberries small and lift under the mascarpone cream.
- Now break 1 spoon biscuit to pieces and put the first layer into a glass, drizzle with 2 tsp of orange juice.
- Then a layer of mascarpone cream and a layer of strawberry puree on top. You repeat the whole thing 1 more time.
- Decorating with the rest of the strawberries and mint or lemon balm.
Hope you enjoy it…